The Arashi Do Behring Instructors Seminar is meant for school owners, head instructors, assistant instructors and special invitees at the discretion of the Arashi-Do Behring Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Alliance.
The purpose of the Instructors Seminar is to:
- Increase the knowledge base of Instructors
- Review the curriculum, define expectations, and fine-tune details of the Progressive System and other Brazilian Jiu Jitsu techniques.
- Improve teaching methodologies and instructional techniques
- Evaluate and promote Instructors
Friday April 13, 2018,
Instructors Seminar 10am – 5pm
Supper 5pm – 6:30pm
Colour Belt Test 6:30pm – 8:30pm (all CURRENT colour belts grading for stripes and belts)
Location: BRAND NEW SOUTH EDMONTON DOJO #116 1803 91 street SW (NOTE: make sure you type in SW to your maps app or you will go to the wrong address)
Friday April 6, 2018,
12:00 – 4:00 – Instructors seminar
4:00 – 6:00 Colour Belt test
6:00 – 6:30 – Presentations
Arashi Do Martial Arts
Calgary Deerfoot North Dojo
101-C, 1120 53 Ave. N.E
The cost of the Instructor Seminar is $150 per person payable in cash only and includes admittance to the Student Symposium starting the next day. Payment shall be made in cash to the prior to 10am on Friday.
Belt test fees are not included in the Instructors Seminar tuition.
Blue Belt $75
Purple Belt $100
Brown Belt $150
Black Belt $200
Please pay your belt test fees after you have been awarded your belt as promotions are made at the discretion of Mestre Behring. Cash only please.
Arashi Do Behring Jiu Jitsu Alliance monthly fees are due prior to the Instructor Seminars. Fees must be paid in advance. Fee schedule is to be determined between each school owner and the association.
- Attendance is mandatory for school owners and instructors.
- When Mestre Behring enters the matted area in uniform someone must yell “Mestre no Tatame!” (or “Master on the mat!”).
- Mobile phones must be turned off and no videotaping is allowed
- If your uniform comes undone, turn away from the instructors to fix it.
- Please keep your uniform clean and maintain a high degree of personal hygiene.